The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), which is the agency that provides federal funding for public television and radio stations, has determined that every public media entity should be as transparent as possible in its governance and finances. Therefore, Vincennes PBS, WVUT-TV is providing the following information, to comply with CPB policy, for transparency in our finances and governance, and in the public interest.
- Vincennes PBS, WVUT-TV, is owned and operated by the Board of Trustees for Vincennes University. Select here for further information about the Board of Trustees.
Open Meeting policy
- Vincennes PBS certifies that it complies with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting’s Open Meeting requirements. Select here for further information about the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Select here for more information about the Vincennes PBS Open Meeting Policy.
Financial Statement Information
- Financial audits for Vincennes PBS, WVUT-TV, as well as latest Annual Financial Report information can be found on our Reports page.
Local Content and Service Report to the Community
- Every public television station who receives funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting is required to provide to its community an annual report on its content and services that serve local needs, including information about the impact of such services. The report provides an overview of Vincennes PBS/WVUT’s local content and services. The latest Vincennes PBS/WVUT Local Content And Service Report may be found in our Main Office during normal business hours.
- As an institution of higher learning, Vincennes University strives to teach the value of diversity. University policies and procedures actively seek to ensure that everyone is given equal access and opportunity to Vincennes University programs and services in a respectful and supportive environment. The Vincennes PBS/WVUT Annual Diversity Report may be found in our Main Office during normal business hours. EEO Report may be found on our Reports page.
Other Filings and Public Information
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station’s FCC public inspection file should contact the stations using the following phone number, or by sending an email using the address below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Group Notice
Vincennes PBS is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station please notify:
Nichole Carie , Director of Operations
1200 North Second Street,
Vincennes PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities and females to apply.
Please visit the Reports page for additional information.
Contacts: James Evans at email@example.com or call 812-888-5352.